At AAL we have a range of courses to support individuals looking to embark on a career in bookkeeping and accountancy. If you are already working in the profession you can gain a qualification whilst working at a time that suits you.
What we offer
Level 1 – AAT Access
Level 2 – AAT Foundation certificate in bookkeeping
Level 3 – AAT Advanced certificate of bookkeeping
Level 3 – AAT Advanced diploma in accounting
What you can do next
Typical jobs you can progress into include:
- Accounting Technician
- Credit Controller
- Finance Officer
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Self employed bookkeeper
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key benefits to students
- Free training subject to eligibility.
- Access to expert tutors with extensive industry experience.
- Range of employment opportunities in a growing sector.
- 7.5% job growth – 2,217 new jobs needed by 2027.
- Option to work for yourself as an AAT qualified bookkeeper.
Key benefits to employers
- Reduced staff turnover and fills gaps in skills shortages.
- Increased quality and productivity.
- Staff feel valued and invested in the organisation.
Why learn with AAL?
We have 100% AAT achievement rate – the highest in the country!
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.