What we offer
At AAL we have a range of courses to support individuals looking to embark on a career in the care sector. If you are already working in the profession you can gain a qualification whilst working at a time that suits you.
Health and Social Care
- Level 1 – Get that job in health and social care
- Level 2 – Certificate in adult social care (Pre-Access)
- Level 3 – Award and Certificate in health and social care
- Level 3 – Access to university health studies and social care
- Level 3 – Access to university social science
- Level 3 – Residential childcare diploma
- Level 5 – Leadership and management for residential childcare
- Level 1 – Counselling
- Level 2 – Counselling – Helping Skills
- Level 3 – Award in Counselling
- Level 3 – Diploma in Counselling
- Level 2 – Understanding children and young people’s mental health
- Level 3 – Certificate in understanding mental health
- Level 2 – Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Level 2 – Understanding specific learning difficulties (including autism)
Apply now to start your career
Leave your details with us and we will contact you to guide you through the application process.
We will conduct an initial assessment to ensure you are on the right course.
What you can do next
You can progress through the range of courses we have on offer.
Typical jobs you can progress into include:
The key benefit to students
Access to expert tutors with extensive industry experience.
Qualified professionals earn an average salary of £25,000.
13% job growth – 124,144 new jobs needed by 2027.
Key benefits to employers
Increased quality and productivity.
Staff feel valued and invested in the organisation.
Training staff can support good CQC inspection grades.
Why Learn With AAL?
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.