At AAL we have a range of courses to support individuals looking to secure paid employment.
What we offer
Employability – all sectors
A minimum booking of 3 days is required for this suite of courses
2 day courses
Identifying your skills and strengths
CV writing and application forms
1 day courses
Developing your skills; courses and qualifications
Networking, informational interviews and work shadowing
Building your confidence
Working with others and being part of a team
Employability – sector specific
Health and Social Care
Level 1 – Get that Job in health and social care
Support Work in Schools
Level 1 – Get that Job – Teaching support assistant
What you can do next
All learners who attend the “all sector” employability courses can progress onto the
“sector specific” courses in Health and Social care and Support Work in Schools.
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free training subject to eligibility.
- Maximising job prospects.
- Access to expert tutors with extensive experience of supporting students into the world of work.
- Students will gain practical tips, improved self-confidence, motivation and employability skills.
- You will receive help to showcase your talents and deal with gaps in your CV or a lack of work experience.
- Practical tips and advice on job searching, using social media to assist with finding roles and filling out online applications.
Why learn with AAL?
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.
We have high achievement rates: 89% in 2019-20