What we offer
At AAL we have a range of courses to support individuals looking to secure paid employment.
2 day courses
- Identifying your skills and strengths
- CV writing and application forms
1 day courses
- Developing your skills; courses and qualifications
- Networking, informational interviews and work shadowing
- Job Searching
- Building your confidence
- Working with others and being part of a team
Health and Social Care
- Level 1 – Get that Job in health and social care
Support Work in Schools
- Level 1 – Get that Job – Teaching support assistant
Apply now to start your career
Leave your details with us and we will contact you to guide you through the application process.
We might need to conduct an initial assessment to ensure you are on the right course.
What you can do next
All learners who attend the “all sector” employability courses can progress onto the “sector-specific” courses in Health and Social care and Support Work in Schools.
The key benefits
– Maximising job prospects.
– Access to expert tutors with extensive experience in supporting students in the world of work.
– Students will gain practical tips, improved self-confidence, motivation and employability skills.
– Practical tips and advice on job searching, using social media to assist with finding roles and filling out online applications.
Why Learn With AAL?
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.