Starting no later than 01 January 2023 until 31 August 2023, with the potential to apply for a permanent position once the fixed term ends.
Full-time hours are 37.5 per week across Monday to Friday but we will consider 30 hours
Tuesday to Friday with the ability to work on Monday at peak times. Core hours are 9-5 pm, with some flexibility required.
Salary £20,000 to £21,850 based on experience
Closing Date: Friday 18th November 2022
Start date: ASAP
Aldridge Adult Learning offers a range of courses including those leading to accredited qualifications, to support adults to achieve their career goals, to those looking to develop a new hobby or interest. The successful candidate will join a team passionately committed to supporting lifelong learning in the local area and will possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work independently using own initiative
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- The ability to achieve set goals and targets within agreed timeframes
- A range of administrative skills including basic Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent timekeeping
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with adult learners, volunteers and tutors alike
- A flexible, proactive, can-do approach
- Flexibility around core hours at the needs of the business/admin team
- A keen eye for detail with accuracy being paramount
The role will be helping colleagues to cover key admin tasks, assisting with team tasks as well as taking ownership of some project work.
Full training will be given.
This is a great opportunity to join a small friendly admin team and either build on your experience or learn new skills
- Ongoing professional development within an exciting Multi Academy Trust
- Working closely with senior staff
- Opportunities within a cluster of schools that are supportive and collaborate
- Make a real difference in the engagement with the education of adults
To download the full Job Description and Personal Specifications, please click below: