At AAL we have a range of courses to support individuals looking to embark on a career in the schools or colleges. If you are already working in the profession you can gain a qualification whilst working at a time that suits you.
What we offer
- Level 1 – Get that job – Teaching Support Assistant
- Level 2 – Award in support work in schools and colleges
- Level 3 – Diploma in supporting teaching and learning
- Level 1 – Counselling
- Level 2 – Counselling – Helping Skills
- Level 3 – Award in counselling
- Level 3 – Diploma in counselling
- Level 2 – Understanding children and young people’s mental health
- Level 3 – Certificate in understanding mental health
- Level 2 – Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Level 2 – Understanding specific learning difficulties (including autism)
What you can do next
Typical jobs you can progress into include:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Teaching Support Assistant
- Individual Needs Assistant
- After School Club Assistant
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key benefits to students
- Free training subject to eligibility.
- Access to expert tutors with extensive industry experience.
- Qualified professionals earn an average salary of £23,000.
- 13% job growth – 57,928 new jobs needed by 2027.
Key benefits to employers
- Reduced staff turnover and fills gaps in skills shortages.
- Increased quality and productivity.
- Staff feel valued and invested in the organisation.
- Training staff can support good Ofsted inspection grades.
Why learn with AAL?
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.
We have high achievement rates: 89% in 2019-20