At AAL we have a range of English, Maths, computing and digital courses to support individuals looking to advance in these skills.
What we offer
- Brush up your English
- English Pre-GCSE
- Level 2 – English GCSE
- Brush up your Maths
- Maths Pre-GCSE
- Level 2 – Maths GCSE
- Computing for all
- Entry 3 – Essential digital skills
- Level 1 – Essential digital skills
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Entry 1 – Beginners
- Entry 2 – Elementary
- Entry 3 – Pre-Intermediate
- Level 1 – Intermediate
- Level 2 – Advanced
What you can do next
All entry level courses can lead to all level 1 courses, leading to a range of level 2 courses.
On completion of GCSEs you will have a better opportunity to progress into work.
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free training subject to eligibility.
- Access to expert tutors with extensive subject experience.
- Achieving maths and English improves both your opportunity for employment
- and progression in your career.
- You will be able to access the services in the local area and fully engage in civil
- You can budget your finances, communicate and thrive.
Why learn with AAL?
At Aldridge Adult Learning, we place teaching, learning and the support of our students at the heart of everything we do. We ensure a friendly, supportive environment which helps you to achieve.
We have high achievement rates: 89% in 2019-20