Fee-free Salaried Online Teaching Assistant Training.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is uniquely accessible, online, fee-free and will teach you
the knowledge, skills and behaviours (KSBs) outlined within the apprenticeship standard.
- No cost, as fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy
- Fully online, so no travel
- The easy, economic way to develop the talent in your school
- Spaces are limited, early response advised
As an apprenticeship scheme, there is no cost to students for your tuition: it is covered by the Apprenticeship Levy.
The Apprenticeship Levy is a fund that UK employers, including schools and trusts, pay into if their annual pay bill exceeds £3 million. This levy money is available to all schools to fund postgraduate teaching apprenticeships, irrespective of the size or annual pay bill of the school.
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The apprenticeship typically takes 15 months to complete and consists of 80% on-the-job training and 20% off-the-job training.
Applicants must have: Grade C/4 or equivalent in GCSE English and maths.
This Apprenticeship Levy-funded course is ideal for the widest range of suitably qualified candidates including: Teaching Assistants in schools; other, non-teaching employees in schools; and graduates who may already be employed as unqualified teachers. All can now achieve QTS through flexible online study while they continue to work in their school.
In addition, schools may use this funded training route to offer Apprentice Teacher roles to attract, recruit and train graduates.
- Fee-free, salaried route into teaching – upskill your Teaching Assistants and support staff to gain Level 3 Diploma
- £5,000 course fee fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy
- Accessible, flexible online study delivered bu expert tutors
- No travelling to a study centre outside of school hours
- Includes academic studies to complement professional studies and practice
- In-school training allows study to be tailored to the needs and ethos of the school