Fee-free Salaried Online Teaching Assistant Training.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 course is uniquely accessible, online, fee-free and will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours (KSBs) outlined within the apprenticeship standard.
- No cost, as fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy
- Fully online, so no travel
- The easy, economic way to develop the talent in your school
- Spaces are limited, early response advised
As an apprenticeship scheme, there is no cost to students for your tuition: it is covered by the Apprenticeship Levy.
The Apprenticeship Levy is a fund that UK employers, including schools and trusts, pay into if their annual pay bill exceeds £3 million. This levy money is available to all schools to fund Teaching Assistant apprenticeships, irrespective of the size or annual pay bill of the school.
Call 01273 422 632 or email Donna Keenan on email@example.com.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified teaching professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a teaching assistant and teaches learners the skills required to support the class teacher to enhance pupils’ learning. The training we deliver teaches learners how to take an active role in supporting the learner to access the curriculum, take part in team meetings, contribute to planning and class activities.
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 course creates a concrete platform for professional development within the education sector.
- Fee-free, salaried route into the role of a Teaching Assistant (TA) or an Individual Needs Assistant (INA) with the programme available to existing non qualified Teaching Assistants / INAs.
- £5,000 course fee fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy
- Accessible, flexible online study delivered bu expert tutors
- Includes the nationally recognised, accredited, Cache L3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools and Colleges
- Includes academic studies to complement professional studies and practice
- In-school training allows study to be tailored to the needs and ethos of the school
The apprenticeship typically takes 15 months to complete and consists of 80% on-the-job training and 20% off-the-job training.
Applicants must have or be willing to work towards: Grade C/4 or equivalent in GCSE English and maths.